Registration to 2020 Edition will start soon on this page.
Please fill in the Form below to register to the Compliance Executives Week 2019.
In order to ensure the highest quality of the courses, the number of places is restricted.
The registration is now open.
The regular fee for the course is 9.890 PLN plus VAT (23%) / 2350 € plus VAT (23%) that is to be paid upon an invoice that will be issued prior to the event.
LAST MINUTE 15 % OFF for registration by 25 JUNE 2019 at 1 pm!
The regular fee with all-inclusive package includes:
- 4 nights in private luxury double room (on single occupation basis)
- Full board including: 4 breakfasts, 4 dinners one of them as BBQ, 4 lunches, free beverages during the courses (cafe, water, etc.)
- Attendance in the whole course
- Course materials and private contact with the Trainers
- Examination fee
Not included in the price: Traveling costs and any other fees and costs.
- Min. 3 years’ experience in in-house compliance management / consultancy / other position
- Leading position in your organization / company OR Certificate of Approved Compliance Officer (ACO) issued by Institute Compliance / other evidence of expierience
- AND Fluent in English
Cancellation Policy: You can cancel your registration without fees before 30 April 2019. Cancellations after that date will be charged with 100% of the regular fee. Registrations after that period may not be cancelled.
The organizer maintains the right to cancel the whole course, change to the program, agenda, trainers and make other changes of the concept of the course before 15 May 2019. Update (15.05.2019): The course is confirmed and will take place!
- Administrator of your personal data will be Instytut Compliance Sp. z o.o. based in Słubice (69-100), ul. T. Kościuszki 1, KRS: 0000601887, NIP: 5981635573, a limited company registered in Poland;
- You can contact the company at any time at: email@example.com;
- Your data will be administrated only for the purposes of conducting this contract and other related obligations;
- Your data will be administrated in the time necessary for above purposes;
- Your data will not be forwarded to any other parties;
- You have an access to your data, right to correction and any other rights deriving from the mentioned act;
- You are providing your data on voluntary basis but please be aware that refusing to provide data can result in restrictions or exclusion of services or their parts that are content of the contract.