CHALLENGES FOR COMPLIANCE & ETHICS IN THE NEW PANDEMIC AGE
Global Online Conference
22-APRIL-2020 | 13:00-17:00 CEST
A G E N D A
VENUE: VIRTUAL CONFERENCE – CONFERENCE LINK WILL BE PROVIDED TO REGISTRED PARTICIPANTS
TIME: 22-APRIL-2020 | 13:00-17:00 CEST — CONFERENCE DATE & TIME CONFIRMED!
Please consider your time zone difference, for example the conference time in other times zones is:
- Sao Paulo (Brazil): 08:00-12:00
- New York (USA): 07:00-11:00
- Paris, Berlin, Madrid (EU): 13:00-17:00
- Moscow: 14:00-18:00
- New Delhi (India): 16:30-20:30
- Bangkok (Thailand): 18:00-22:00
- Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore: 19:00-23:00
FORM: MODERATED DISCUSSION FOLLOWED BY Q&A
(ALL TIME ARE IN CEST – CENTRAL EUROPEAN SUMMER TIME)
12:45-13:00 | Login Open for Participants
13:00-13:10 | OPENING REMARKS
13:10-14:20 | A S I A N PANEL (19:10-20:20 BEIJING & SINGAPORE, 18:10-19:20 BANGKOK, 16:40-17:50 NEW DELHI)
> Henry Chen Read more
Editor-in-Chief of The Compliance Reviews | Partner at Dentons
> Shweta Bharti Read more
Partner at Hammurabi & Solomon
> Vincent Yambao Read more
Senior Compliance Manager at Boehringer Ingelheim
> Panel Moderator: Henning Glaser Read more
Director at Asian Governance Foundation
14:20-14:30 | SHORT BREAK
14:30-15:40 | E U R O P E A N PANEL (15:30-16:40 MOSCOW, 08:30-09:40 NY, 09:30-10:40 S.P., 20:30-21:40 BEIJING)
> Christian Muehl Read more
Team Ethics, Risk & Compliance at NOVARTIS
> Tom Meiers Read more
Chief Coordinator Volkswagen Group Monitorship
> Kyrill Farbmann Read more
European Compliance Director at McDonald’s
> Anna Partyka-Opiela Read more
Partner at DZP Law Firm
> Panel Moderator: Anatoly Yakorev Read more
Director at Center for Business Ethics & Compliance
15:40-15:50 | SHORT BREAK
15:50-17:00 | A M E R I C A N PANEL (10:50-12:00 SAO PAULO TIME, 09:50-11:00 NEW YORK TIME)
> Scott E. Sullivan Read more
Chief Integriy & Compliance Officer at Newmont Corporation
> Rogeria Gieremek Read more
Global Chief Compliance Officer at Grupo Latam Airlines
> Reynaldo Goto Read more
Chief Compliance Officer from BRF
> Panel Moderator: Richard Bistrong Read more
CEO Front-Line Anti-Bribery LLC
17:00-17:05 | CLOSING REMARKS
> Professor Bartosz Makowicz Read more
Viadrina Compliance Center | European-University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder) | GERMANY
S U P P O R T E R S:
R E G I S T R A T I O N F O R M
The registration is now open. Please fill in the form below to register to the Virtual Conference.
- The conference will take place as a virtual, web-based, interactive event.
- Participants need to have a computer / tablet connected to the Internet, preferably with a webcam and microphone in order to be able to interact during the sessions.
- The login link and session password will be sent to the participants few hours prior to the session. Links must not be shared or forwarded to not registered person.
- After login you enter the waiting room for authentication by the Admin.
- The participants have to ensure proper technical equipment.
- The microphones must be muted during the speeches and can be used during the Q&A.
- In order to ensure the highest quality of the courses, the number of places is limited.
- The fee for attending the virtual conference is 99 € plus VAT (23%) that is to be paid upon an invoice that will be issued prior to the event.
- Cancellation Policy: You can cancel your registration without fees before 5 APRIL 2020. Cancellations after that date will be charged with 100% of the regular fee. Registrations after that period may not be cancelled.
- The organizer maintains the right to cancel the whole course, change to the program, agenda, Speakers and make other changes of the concept of the course.
- Administrator of your personal data will be Instytut Compliance Sp. z o.o. based in Słubice (69-100), ul. T. Kościuszki 1, KRS: 0000601887, NIP: 5981635573, a limited company registered in Poland;
- You can contact the company at any time at: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Your data will be administrated only for the purposes of conducting this contract and other related obligations;
- Your data will be administrated in the time necessary for above purposes;
- Your data will not be forwarded to any other parties;
- You have an access to your data, right to correction and any other rights deriving from the mentioned act;
- You are providing your data on voluntary basis but please be aware that refusing to provide data can result in restrictions or exclusion of services or their parts that are content of the contract.
REGISTRATION WAS CLOSED ON 22-APR-2020 AT 09:00 CEST. LINK TO THE CONFERENCE HAS BEEN SENT TO ALL REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR REGISTRATION!