EXPERT WEBINARS: REGISTRATION
Welcome to the registration to our EXPERT WEBINARS! Please fill in the form and choose, which WEBINARS you would like to attend to.
R E G I S T R A T I O N F O R M
The registration is now open. Please fill in the form below to register to the Virtual Conference.
- The WEBINAR will take place as a virtual, web-based, interactive event.
- Participants need to have a computer / tablet connected to the Internet, preferably with a webcam and microphone in order to be able to interact during the WEBINAR.
- The login link and session password will be sent to the participants few hours prior to the session. Links must not be shared or forwarded to not registered person.
- Upon login you must enter your full NAME as typed during the registration.
- After login you enter the waiting room for authentication by the Admin.
- The participants have to ensure proper technical equipment.
- The microphones must be muted during the speeches and can be used during the Q&A.
- In order to ensure the highest quality of the courses, the number of places is limited.
- The fee for attending the EXPERT WEBINAR is 99 € plus VAT (23%) that is to be paid upon an invoice that will be issued PRIOR TO THE WEBINAR.
- Get 10% OFF for every further WEBINAR when registered at the same time.
- The payment BEFOR the WEBINAR is the condition for attendance.
- Cancellation Policy: You can cancel your registration without fees 5 DAYS BEFORE THE SCHEDULED WEBINAR. Cancellations after that date will be charged with 100% of the regular fee. Registrations after that period may not be cancelled.
- The organizer maintains the right to cancel the WEBINAR, change to the program, agenda, Speakers and make other changes of the concept of the course.
- Administrator of your personal data will be Instytut Compliance Sp. z o.o. based in Słubice (69-100), ul. T. Kościuszki 1, KRS: 0000601887, NIP: 5981635573, a limited company registered in Poland;
- You can contact the company at any time at: email@example.com;
- Your data will be administrated only for the purposes of conducting this contract and other related obligations;
- Your data will be administrated in the time necessary for above purposes;
- Your data will not be forwarded to any other parties;
- You have an access to your data, right to correction and any other rights deriving from the mentioned act;
- You are providing your data on voluntary basis but please be aware that refusing to provide data can result in restrictions or exclusion of services or their parts that are content of the contract.