EUROPEAN ETHICS, COMPLIANCE & INTEGRITY FORUM
European Online Conference
26-NOVEMBER-2020 | 09:00-18:00 CEST
VENUE: VIRTUAL CONFERENCE – CONFERENCE LINK WILL BE PROVIDED TO REGISTRED PARTICIPANTS
FORM: MODERATED DISCUSSION FOLLOWED BY Q&A
A G E N D A
0900-0915 GRAND OPENING
> Julia von Blumenthal
President of the European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Germany
Women in Compliance, Co-Founder, Brazil
> Susanne Friedrich
Alliance for Integrity, GIZ, Germany
DICO – German Institute for Compliance
0915-0930 KEYNOTE 1: NN
0930-1030 PLENARY SESSION 1: ETHICS, COMPLIANCE & INTEGRITY BETWEEN ROMAN LAW AND PANDEMIC AGE
> Klaus Moosmayer, See Bio.
Member of the Executive Committee and Chief Ethics, Risk and Compliance Officer of Novartis, Switzerland
> Nadege Rochel, See Bio.
Global Compliance Manager, Hollister Inc., Italy
> Farzana Mohamed, See Bio.
Chief Compliance Officer, Maersk, Denemark
> Maria Thestrup, See Bio.
Head of the Global Compliance Office, International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), Switzerland
> Piergiorgio Pepe, See Bio.
Ethics & Compliance Lecturer, SciencesPo, France
> NN, See Bio.
> Chair: Bartosz Makowicz, See Bio.
Viadrina Compliance Center, Germany
1045-1145 BREAK OUT SESSIONS 1: EUROPEAN COMPLIANCE RISKS 2021
1. Anti-Money Laundering
> Geert Delrue, See Bio.
Detective Superintendent, Criminal Investigation Departement, Finance Crimes and Frauds Dept., Belgian State Police, Belgium
> Akos Toth, See Bio.
Country Compliance and AML Officer, Porsche Hungary, Hungary
> Chair: N.N., See Bio.
2. International Trade Compliance
> Alexander Ghazvinian, See Bio.
Chief Compliance Officer, SICPA, Switzerland
> Hristo Moutafchiyski
Senior Manager Trade Compliance EMEA & Compliance CEE, Ingram Micro, Bulgaria
> Chair: Hans-Michael Wolffgang, See Bio.
Professor and Head of the Institute of Customs and International Trade Law at the University of Münster, Germany
3. Anti-Bribery Approaches Across Europe
> Ingrid Leonard, National Crime Agency, London, UK (tbc)
> Jean-Pierre Mean, See Bio.
Counsel Eigenmann Avocats, Convenor of Working Group on ISO 37001 (Anti-Bribery), Switzerland
> Jose Zamarriego, See Bio.
Director, Farmaindustria, Madrid, Spain
> Sylvia Ensenat de Carlos, See Bio.
Executive Director, Asociación Española de Compliance, Spain
> Chair: Nikos Passas, See Bio.
Professor of Criminology and Criminal Justice, Northeastern University, United Kingdom
1145-1215 PLENARY WRAP-UP 1 with: N.N., N. Passas, H.-M. Wolffgang
Chair: Jan-Patrick Vogel, See Bio.
Taylor Wessing Germany
1230-1330 PLENARY SESSION 2: SANCTIONING OR REWARDING – THE EUROPEAN MODELL FOR CORPORATE MISBEHAVIOR
> María Díaz, See Bio.
Chief Compliance Officer, Equivalenza, Spain
> Aurélie Banck, See Bio.
Head of Data Protection Officer (Group DPO) and Group Compliance Officer, Europcar Mobility Group, France
> Marcin Ciemiński, See Bio.
Partner, Clifford Chance, Poland
> Iris Schmitz-Kleinhenz, See Bio.
Head of Compliance & Data Protection, EnBW Energie Baden-Württemberg AG, Germany
> Maximilian Wellner, See Bio.
Head of Group Compliance & Legal, Greiner AG, Austria
> Chair: Peter Fissenewert, See Bio.
Professor of Commercial Law & Partner, Buse Heberer Fromm, Germany
1330-1430 LUNCH BREAK
1430-1530 BREAK OUT GROUPS 2: EFFECTIVE COMPLIANCE-METHODS MADE IN EUROPE
> Philip Brennan, See Bio.
Managing Director, Raiseaconcern.com, Ireland
> Michael Kayser, See Bio.
Managing Director at Idox Germany, Expert Member to ISO TC 309 WG 3 Whistleblowing Management Systems (ISO 37002), Germany
> Martin Woods, See Bio.
Whistleblower, United Kingdom
> Chair: Cristian Ducu, See Bio.
Senior Expert, Ethics, Compliance, Anti-Corruption & Sustainability Centre for Advanced Research in Management and Applied Ethics, Romania
2. Internal Investigations
> Oskar Filipowski, See Bio.
Chief Compliance Officer, Polpharma, Poland
> Christian Miege, See Bio.
Head of Investigations, thyssenkrupp, Germany
> Kyrill Farbmann, See Bio.
European Compliance Director, Global Compliance & Safety, McDonald’s Corporation, Belgium
> Regina Hoermanseder, See Bio.
Head of Compliance, Global Compliance Officer, Primetals Technologies, Austria
> Chair: Eckart Gottschalk, See Bio.
Partner, CMS Germany
3. Standardization of Compliance Management Systems as a Quality Guarantee?
> Sławomir Chmielewski, See Bio.
Board Member and Director of Safety and Compliance Management, Orange Poland, Poland
> Daniel Lucien Bühr, See Bio.
Partner in the law firm LALIVE, Expert Member in the Working Group on ISO 37301, ex. 19600, Switzerland
> Kelly Gama, See Bio.
Legal & Compliance Officer Europe, Alstom, France
> Chair: Manja Ehnert, See Bio.
Senior Legal Counsel, SIEMENS, Germany
1530-1600 PLENARY WRAP-UP 2 with: C. Ducu, E. Gottschalk, M. Ehnert
> Chair: Anatoly Yakorev, See Bio.
Director of Center for Business Ethics & Compliance, Russia
1615-1630 KEYNOTE 2: Guido Palazzo, professor of Business Ethics at the University of Lausanne, CH
1630-1730 PLENARY SESSION 3: BETTER GOVERNANCE AND COMPLIANCE OR STRONGER SUPERVISION – DAY AFTER WIRECARD
> Axel Kravatzky, See Bio.
Co-Convenor of the Working Group 1 – Governance of Organization at ISO TC 309
> Guido Palazzo, See Bio.
Professor of Business Ethics at the University of Lausanne, Switzerland
> Anna Partyka-Opiela, See Bio.
DZP, Poland (tbc)
> Mirjam Durrer, See Bio.
Lecturer and project manager, Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts, Switzerland
> Carlos Lelo Felipe, See Bio.
Senior Compliance Officer, BNP Paribas, Portugal
> Chair: Sonja Wüstemann, See Bio.
Professor for Accounting at European-University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Germany
1730-1745 CLOSING REMARKS
O R G A N I Z E R S:
S U P P O R T E R S & P A R T N E R S:
R E G I S T R A T I O N F O R M
The registration is now open. Please fill in the form below to register to the Virtual Conference.
- The conference will take place as a virtual, web-based, interactive event.
- Participants need to have a computer / tablet connected to the Internet, preferably with a webcam and microphone in order to be able to interact during the sessions.
- The login link and session password will be sent to the participants few hours prior to the session. Links must not be shared or forwarded to not registered person.
- After login you enter the waiting room for authentication by the Admin.
- The participants have to ensure proper technical equipment.
- The microphones must be muted during the speeches and can be used during the Q&A.
- In order to ensure the highest quality of the courses, the number of places is limited.
- Cancellation Policy: Please inform us at least 3 days before the conference if you wish to cancell your registration.
- The organizer maintains the right to cancel the whole course, change to the program, agenda, Speakers and make other changes of the concept of the course.
- Administrator of your personal data will be the Organizers which is Viadrina Compliance Center, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Große Scharrnstr., Frankfurt (Oder), Germany and Instytut Compliance Sp. z o.o. based in Słubice (69-100), ul. T. Kościuszki 1, KRS: 0000601887, NIP: 5981635573, a limited company registered in Poland;
- You can contact the company at any time at: email@example.com;
- Your data will be administrated only for the purposes of conducting this contract and other related obligations;
- Your data will be administrated in the time necessary for above purposes;
- Your data will not be forwarded to any other parties;
- You have an access to your data, right to correction and any other rights deriving from the mentioned act;
- You are providing your data on voluntary basis but please be aware that refusing to provide data can result in restrictions or exclusion of services or their parts that are content of the contract.
R E G I S T R A T I O N F O R M