STANDARDIZATION IN THE AREA OF GOVERNANCE AND COMPLIANCE
ISO 37000 GOVERNANCE | ISO 37001 ANTI-BRIBERY MS | ISO 37002 WHISTLEBLOWING MS | ISO 37301 (ex. 19600) COMPLIANCE MS
VIRTUAL CONFERENCE | 02-APRIL-2020, 14-17 CEST
A G E N D A
VENUE: VIRTUAL CONFERENCE – CONFERENCE LINK WILL BE PROVIDED TO REGISTRED PARTICIPANTS
TIME: 02-APRIL-2020, ALL TIMES ARE CEST (Central European Summer Time)
FORM: MODERATED PRESENTATIONS FOLLOWED BY Q&A ROUND
13:45-14:00 | Login Open for Participants
14:00-14:10 | OPENING REMARKS
14:10-14:50 | UPTADE | ISO 37000 | Guidance for the Governance of Organizations
> Professor Victoria Hurth Read more
Visiting Fellow of Cambridge Judge Business School
Convenor of Working Group on ISO 37000 (Governance)
14:50-15:30 | UPDATE | ISO 37001 | Anti-Bribery Management Systems
> Jean-Pierre Mean, LL.M.(Harvard) Read more
Convenor of Working Group on ISO 37001 (Anti-Bribery)
15:30-15:40 | SHORT BREAK
15:40-16:20 | UPDATE | ISO 37002 | Whistleblowing Management Systems
> Dr Wim Vandekerckhove Read more
University of Greenwich, Centre for Research on Employment and Work (CREW)
Convenor of Working Group on ISO 37002 (Whistleblowing)
16:20-17:00 | UPDATE | ISO 37301, ex. ISO 19600 | Compliance Management Systems
> Daniel Lucien Bühr Read more
Partner in the law firm LALIVE
Expert Member in the Working Group for ISO 37301, ex. 19600 (Compliance)
17:00-17:05 | CLOSING REMARKS
> Professor Bartosz Makowicz Read more
Viadrina Compliance Center
ISO / DIN Expert Member
The registration is now open. Please fill in the form below to register to the Virtual Conference.
- The conference will take place as a virtual, web-based, interactive event.
- Participants need to have a computer / tablet connected to the Internet, preferably with a webcam and microphone in order to be able to interact during the sessions.
- The login link and session password will be sent to the participants few hours prior to the session. Links must not be shared or forwarded to not registered person.
- After login you enter the waiting room for authentication by the Admin.
- The participants have to ensure proper technical equipment.
- The microphones must be muted during the speeches and can be used during the Q&A.
- In order to ensure the highest quality of the courses, the number of places is limited.
- The fee for attending the virtual conference is 89 € plus VAT (23%) that is to be paid upon an invoice that will be issued prior to the event.
- Cancellation Policy: You can cancel your registration without fees before 27 March 2020. Cancellations after that date will be charged with 100% of the regular fee. Registrations after that period may not be cancelled.
- The organizer maintains the right to cancel the whole course, change to the program, agenda, Speakers and make other changes of the concept of the course.
- Administrator of your personal data will be Instytut Compliance Sp. z o.o. based in Słubice (69-100), ul. T. Kościuszki 1, KRS: 0000601887, NIP: 5981635573, a limited company registered in Poland;
- You can contact the company at any time at: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Your data will be administrated only for the purposes of conducting this contract and other related obligations;
- Your data will be administrated in the time necessary for above purposes;
- Your data will not be forwarded to any other parties;
- You have an access to your data, right to correction and any other rights deriving from the mentioned act;
- You are providing your data on voluntary basis but please be aware that refusing to provide data can result in restrictions or exclusion of services or their parts that are content of the contract.
THE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.